Friday 28 March 2014

Challenge No.3 Spring Winner Announcement + New DT Announcement

Hello Hello, Awesome Crafty Ladies!
Thank you so much for all the enteries,  and It was so nice to discover new crafters!
I have been so busy reading DT applications! Thank you sooooo much for applying for Design Team!
I truly enjoyed reading your emails and exploring your blog! so happy I could be able to add 4 Absolutely talented Designers to TEW Design Team.


First,

 Challenge No. 3 Spring The Winner is!!!  

Click picture and press right button to download PNG file :)

30. Cindye's card !!! 



I used Random.Org Generator!
Please E-mail me at info@unky.ca 
to claim your prizes! 
I need your mailing adress,
+ 3 digistamp link( please copy and paste the web adress ) you would like to have from shop!


Designer's Favourite!.........

Prize- 1 digi of your choice ( please send the 1 desire digi link from shop to info@unky.ca )
            30% coupon for 7 days! ( once you send me the email! I will send it with prize divi!)

Please E-mail me at info@unky.ca 
to claim your prizes! 


Click picture and press right button to download PNG file :)

Click card picture to go over to the each winner's blog!!! 

1. Susan Says

#47 Anita M.
I love this card. That light blue she used really stand out. I love the banner and the flowers. Her colouring is fantastic!! Definitely says spring to me!!! Absolutely love it!!!

http://anitasdesigns.blogspot.ca/2014/03/bee-happy.html



2. Vicky says

#55 Laurraine C M
I totally adore the colors for this card.  The matting and layering is fabulous.  Love how the image is colored and the bow is just gorgeous.






3. Jenny says 

#24 Kym
I think this is a very sweet card with so many neat and pretty details. I love the extra butterflies that you have added and the flowers too.







4.Jackie says

#51 Paperwhims
So different and avant garde! Love the colours. Makes me feel happy and alive. Great entry!






5 Kyra says


#26 Rutscht
 Totally good idea to make a bookmark with this stamp. Love the pink& grey colour combinations and colouring is just perfect! Awesome craft! 




Congrats!!! Attention Winners, please send me an email by 30th to claim your prize. ^^ / yay! info@unky.ca




DT CALL- NEW DESIGNERS
Sooo Trill to work with you all, I am so happy to add so much talents on the team. so excited!




8 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies......cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats all the winners and welcome new designers!!! This is gonna be so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! Well done by all. And I'm so very excited to be joining this fabulous team! Thanks so much Unky! Can't wait 'til April 1st! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking my card as a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jackie,
    Thank you so much for choosing my Spring digital layout for your DT Choice.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete